Join the Driveroo team to help build the future of automotive safety, condition inspection, and maintenance!
Join the Driveroo team to help build the future of automotive safety, condition inspection, and maintenance
Driveroo is the world’s first Digital Automotive network. We utilize AI/ML and other cutting edge technologies to digitize the $4T Automotive industry.
We’re looking for a Head of Marketing (Digital and Brand Marketing) to join our mission and bring their passion for building teams and growing customer base. This person will develop, drive, and oversee all marketing strategies and initiatives from the ground up. This high-impact role reports to the CEO and is based out of our HQ in Burlingame, CA.
What You’ll Do
- Develop, drive, and oversee Driveroo’s Marketing function, processes, results, and teams.
- Spearhead marketing strategy and execution for all Driveroo products from initial lead through the entire customer lifecycle to maximize growth.
- Collaborate with the research publishing and Sales teams to develop sales collateral and promotional material.
- Create and implement digital and brand marketing initiatives that support growth and revenue acceleration.
- Build and manage Marketing team across multiple verticals including performance metrics and assessment, coaching and feedback, team succession planning and training.
- Compute and share metrics to drive data-based decisions throughout Driveroo.
- Partner with product leaders to provide customer-driven feedback and direction to build products that meet customer needs.
- Partner with the Sales team to drive pipeline and leads, adjusting as necessary to optimize growth.
- Operate in and encourage a lean startup mentality environment.
What You Should Have
- Graduate degree
- 5+ years of marketing leadership, including proven experience managing marketing teams. Automotive is a plus!
- Deep understanding of and experience in digital marketing.
- Experience in setting and executing marketing strategy.
- Deep experience defining, analyzing and reporting on performance marketing metrics and industry best practices.
- Ability to execute successful go-to-market strategies.
- Experience building and scaling in a startup environment.
- A high degree of comfort (and excitement!) working in a fast-paced, often ambiguous work environment.
- Ability to lead projects and work cross-functionally across Sales, Product, and Engineering.
- A deep-seeded appreciation for technology. You love technology and believe in its power to transform organizations, especially those in change-resistant industries.
- Work ethic. You are willing to go the extra mile to hit your goals and bring in new business. You set the example for your team.
- Effective communication skills. You communicate eloquently and succinctly. You are able to deliver information with impact—in person, on the phone, and in writing.
- Transparency. You have unquestionable integrity and character that demonstrates ethical behavior.
- Passion for Driveroo’s mission—we want to achieve great things together!
What You’ll Get
- Direct impact on world-class, industry-changing software products.
- Leadership and creation of a company’s culture and team.
- Equity ownership in the automotive industry’s most transformative startup.