Join the Driveroo team to help build the future of automotive safety, condition inspection, and maintenance!
Driveroo is the first automotive care service platform to provide predictive analysis of potential maintenance issues for each vehicle. We use artificial intelligence and machine learning to examine millions of data points about a specific car and others like it and determine the likelihood of specific maintenance issues, based on the type of car and its specific history.
We’re looking for a Chief Revenue Officer to join our mission and bring their passion for building teams and growing revenues. This person will oversee and integrate sales and marketing, while taking accountability for customer success. This high-impact role reports to the CEO and is based out of our HQ in Burlingame, CA.
What You’ll Do
- Develop, integrate, and oversee all revenue-generating functions, processes, and teams at Driveroo, including all front-office team members.
- Spearhead sales strategy and execution for all Driveroo products from initial lead through the entire customer lifecycle to maximize revenue.
- Collaborate with the research publishing and marketing teams to develop sales collateral and promotional material.
- Create and implement marketing initiatives that support revenue acceleration.
- Increase annual revenues and maximize efficiencies in lead generation, initial sale, and customer revenue retention.
- Manage the front-office team across multiple verticals including sales metrics, performance assessment, coaching and feedback, team succession planning and training.
- Partner with product leaders to provide customer-driven feedback and direction to build products that meet customer needs.
- Compute and share metrics to drive data-based decisions throughout Driveroo.
- Oversee the revenue pipeline and leads, adjusting as necessary to optimize growth.
- Operate in and encourage a lean startup mentality environment.
What You Should Have
- 5+ years of SaaS sales leadership. Automotive is a plus!
- Deep knowledge SaaS sales functions, metrics, and industry best practices.
- Ability to execute successful go-to-market strategies.
- Strong data skills to accurately forecast, plan and develop revenue projections for annual budgets.
- Experience building and scaling in a startup environment.
- A high degree of comfort (and excitement!) working in a fast-paced, high-transactional sales environment.
- Ability to lead projects and work cross-functionally with marketing, product, and engineering.
- Experience building and managing productive, high-performing teams across multiple verticals in a global market, including the ability to track employee productivity and set maintainable goals. You love looking after teams that are happy, energized and successful.
- The desire to build a team for the long term. You develop talent. You want to grow this business with a great stable team that gets better every day, starting with you leading by example.
- A commitment to continuous learning and development—both for yourself and your whole team. You encourage an environment of constant formal learning. You love to motivate, coach and develop people.
- A strong foundation in outstanding relationship management – with your team and customers alike.
- A deep-seeded appreciation for technology. You love technology and believe in its power to transform organizations, especially those in change-resistant industries.
- Work ethic. You are willing to go the extra mile to hit your goals and bring in new business. You set the example for your team.
- Effective communication skills. You communicate eloquently and succinctly. You are able to deliver information with impact—in person, on the phone, and in writing.
- Transparency. You have unquestionable integrity and character that demonstrates ethical behavior.
- Passion for Driveroo’s mission—we want to achieve great things together!
What You’ll Get
- Direct impact on world-class, industry-changing software products.
- Leadership and creation of a company’s culture and team.
- Equity ownership in the automotive industry’s most transformative startup.
Job Type: Full-time
- strong data and metrics-based: 3 years (Required)
- SaaS sales leadership and execution: 5 years (Required)
- successful go-to-market strategy and execution: 3 years (Required)